Team Nissan has an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join our Sales Team. We are a well established and reputable family owned dealership. As part of our organization you will enjoy unlimited earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, short term/long term disability, life insurance, and paid vacations.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, has a strong drive to succeed and above all wants a career in a great environment. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Drop us a line and maybe you could be the next member of our Team family!
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
– Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
– Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
– Follow up on all sales opportunities
– Work with Sales Managers to ensure individual and department sales goals are met
– Proven sales experience is helpful, but not necessary or required. The most important role as a Product Specialist is to serve the customer with a smile.
– Superior communication and customer service skills
– Understanding of manufacturer’s specifications and ability to learn product details
– Familiarity with automotive financing a plus
– Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
Vacation, Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance.
Team Nissan, NH’s #1 volume Nissan new car dealer is growing. We are currently seeking Service Technicians for our location in Manchester NH. Entry level technicians are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate! Fast paced, busy, family owned dealership.
We are looking for someone who wants a career in a great environment, not just needs or wants a new job please.
Ideal Candidate should have the following skills and credentials:
– Have a strong track record of outstanding performance and experience
– Previous Nissan experience, and or factory training a plus
– Have the ability to work in a strong team environment
– Have good personal organizational skills
– Be extremely punctual and reliable
– Must be able to work Saturdays
– Have a clean driving record
– ASE certification, state inspection licensing and experience is a definite bonus, but not required. We’re always willing to train the right person! Paid training available.
Will need to be able to pass driving, background, and drug screening.
Team Nissan is a clean and comfortable work environment, equal opportunity employer, with a strong customer service belief. Compensation based on experience.
-Apply by sending your resume via email only.
Available – Vacation, Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
On Keller Street next to Off Lease Auto Mall.